Daily, we expose our hair to a lot of harmful substances, and we are still wondering that it’s damaged? Between heat styling, hair dying, and day-by-day wear and tear, our hair goes through a lot!
Basically, it’s absolutely normal to have split ends, frizz, dry hair, and other nasty side-effects that make our hair hard to manage. Anyhow, you can minimize and combat hair damage by using special hair products for damaged hair.
But, every person dealing with damaged hair knows how much you invest in special hair products. And I am one of those persons dealing with damaged hair! Honestly, I tried almost every hair mask and shampoo for damaged hair, and I thought the only solution was to cut it, until I found an amazing hair mask made only from natural ingredients. This homemade hair mask is absolutely amazing, because it reduces the aspect of split ends and the frizz is tamed from the first use. And I’m not kidding!
I’m using this hair mask for a couple of months already and my hair looks healthier and is easier to stylish it; and if you compare this natural hair mask with its conventional counterparts, you will be amazed by its price.
Now, grab the necessary ingredients and prepare it as it follows:
- 1/2 cup of Shea butter
- 1/4 cup of sweet almond oil
- 1/4 cup of castor oil
- 5 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 10 drops of mint essential oil
- Heat-resistant container
- Wooden spoon
- Airtight glass jar
- Hand mixer
- Put the shea butter into the heat-resistant container and heat in a double-boiler for a few minutes.
- Once melted, add the almond and castor oil.
- Lower the heat and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add the essential oils and keep mixing for another minute.
- Remove from heat, let sit for several minutes, and pour into the glass jar before it solidifies.
- Store in the refrigerator for a few hours and then mix it with the hand mixer to give it a creamy texture.
- Cover and store in a cool place.
How To Apply:
- Separate your damp hair into sections and apply the mask from roots to tips.
- Massage your hair for five minutes to work it into your scalp and then cover all of your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave on for 20 to 30 more minutes and then wash your hair with shampoo like you usually do.
- Repeat two or three times a week for best results.