Stretch marks are those unsightly signs that appear when the skin expands very quickly. Well, most pregnant women are dealing with stretch marks, and I am one of them.
Getting rid of stretch marks completely is a total lie, but you can easily fade them away and reduce that reddish or purplish tint, and there are many products that claim to remove stretch marks like magic. Well, they only claim that because the only thing they remove is your money out of the pocket.
Lately, I’ve been reading on some forums about the effectiveness of Vicks VapoRub over stretch marks. Some people said it works, while others were very skeptical.
After several attempts in getting rid of stretch marks with absolute no effect I succeeded in diminishing them with Vicks VapoRub. Who knew that the secret was standing in front of my eyes?
It seems that the ingredients found in Vicks VapoRub are incredibly useful for fading those unsightly stretch marks. Of course, there are no instructions for that on the label, because is designed for other purposes such as relieving cough symptoms and getting rid of congestion.
So, use Vicks VapoRub as it follows:
– Vicks VapoRub (the largest product size)
– Cling wrap
– Aloe Vera Gel
Now, let’s see the process!
- The first thing you need to do is to take some Vicks VapoRub and apply it to the area where stretch marks are located.
- Give yourself a gentle massage with this topical ointment.
- Take the Cling wrap and wrap the area with several layers.
- If you can’t it yourself, ask somebody to assist you.
- Now just wait for several hours.
- I recommend doing this routine before going to sleep.
- This is important! If you do it before going to bed, the cream will affect the area during the whole night.
- After you wake up, remove the wrap and massage the area with Aloe Vera Gel.
- This will actually smooth your skin and help to cure the marks.