If you are looking for some powerful painkillers to get relief from headaches, then you are on the right webpage. Oh, the great news about the following headache painkiller is the fact that is 100 % natural and you can prepare it yourself, but let me tell you more about it!
My aunt was suffering from headaches for years and even the strongest painkillers, at some point, couldn’t save her painful head. She was taking painkillers 4-5 times a day, but she was feeling a sharp pressure like her head was caught in a vise. It’s kind of frustrating not being able to help your loved ones…until one day!
She started taking yoga classes to get rid of stress, and her yoga instructor recommended her a natural headache balm to release tension and pressure felt in your head.
By rubbing gently the painful areas with this balm along with this breathing technique, you’ll get an instant headache relief. Tension will be released slowly, and you’ll be able to get back on your daily routine and enjoy the rest of the day.
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of shea butter, cocoa butter, or a mixture of the two
- 12 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 12 drops of lavender essential oil
- 8 drops frankincense essential oil
- a brick of wax (chop it finely)
- small wide-mouth jar or small tins
Steps To Prepare This Homemade Balm:
- Chop the beeswax brick, and then melt it in Bain-Marie by stirring continuously with a wooden spoon.
- After the melting process, remove the pot off the fire.
- Add, gradually, coconut oil and shea or cocoa butter over the melted wax and stir continuously with the wooden spoon.
- Add the essential oils, stir to incorporate them well into the mixture and pour into small containers. Allow it to cool on the countertop. Label and cover when cool.
- To use, simply swipe fingers across the top of the headache balm and apply to temples or forehead for relief. This may seem greasy at first, but it will be absorbed quickly.