The human body works exactly like machinery, and the only thing that distinguishes us from robots is the soul! Overtime, our body gets old, crunchy and a bit rusty, and the bone structure becomes stiff, leading to severe joint pain. This is the natural aging process and we don’t have much to do about it!
Most of the time, joint pain is the result of a bone disease such as rheumatism and arthritis. However, we can’t live with the pain!
I suffer from rheumatism for several years now. Basically, joint pain is part of my life, but the pain gets unbearable when there are temperature changes – and to combat this pain, I use a super effective homemade ointment, based on capsaicin that reduce joint pain quickly and improves the vitality of bones and joints.
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper powder
- 1 cup of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar OR ½ cup extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil, warmed
- ½ inch ginger, grated
- Add grated ginger and cayenne pepper to the apple cider vinegar or warm olive oil. Stir well until a paste forms.
- Apply the paste on the affected area twice a day and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Give it a stir before application.
- Sore joints are no joke. Age-old yet modern clinically-tested natural remedies can help manage and reverse the effects of time. Use the recipe above for knee joint pain and other painful conditions.