Guess what, ladies? Summer is here and if you haven’t paid any attention to your feet, they are probably looking messy!
Taking proper care of your feet isn’t only for aesthetic purpose. A good pamper to your feet will prevent foot fungus and your feet won’t be tired any longer.
However, cracked heels are not just disgusting when you’re wearing sandals, they are also hurtful, and for that you have to do something! The best thing you can do is pedicure, but did you know that pedicure can be easily done at home?
Yes, I gave up spending money on pedicure appointments, and I try doing it at home. You won’t believe how easy it is, and at the same time, it’s for free! And it takes a few minutes!
After trying all sort of creams and moisturizers for cracked heels, I chose one. This natural cracked heel cream has the ingredients every cracked skin needs to be restored. Besides, it is incredible effective in calming down tired feet and you can also use it for dry elbows.
So, to pamper your feet and remove all that dead skin from your heels, you can prepare the following cream which has the perfect ingredients to restore the skin tissue of your feet, leaving them silky smooth.
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup shea butter
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 15 drops tea tree essential oil
- Combine the shea butter and coconut oil in a small pot over low heat.
- Once the shea butter and coconut oil are melted, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Once the mixture has cooled down, add the essential oils and stir until well combined.
- Store your homemade heel balm in a glass jar with a lid. I like to use mason jars.
- If you live in a warm climate, be sure to store your heel balm in a cool place so it stays solid.