Hives is a skin rash, similar to nettle stinging, which is often allergic. It manifests through the appearing of some red spots accompanied by itching and pruritus.
Hives can be healed quickly without being necessary to use al sort of ointments from the pharmacy. You can easily get rid of it using some natural remedies:
1. Heart’s ease infusion: you need 1 teaspoon of a plant to a cup of water.
2. Nettle decoction: 50g dried nettle to a 1 liter of water. Drink 3 cups a day.
3. Boil 2 tablespoons of lime, chamomile or valerian leaves in 250 ml of water for 5 minutes. Drink before each meal.
4. Put a handful of burdock with 1 handful of thyme in 500 ml of boiling water. Leave it to infuse at room temperature, overnight, and then strain. Drink it during the day. It’s going to be a day.
1. Apply sliced onions to the affected area. Wrap the onions with a bandage and let it act for 15-30 minutes.
2. Put in the bathtub 1 cup of baking soda and take a bath for at least 20 minutes. This treatment is especially recommended for those with a rash all over the body.
3. Apply cold compresses with water and a little vinegar (equal proportions).
4. Aloe vera gel is the best remedy for hives: cut an aloe vera leaf and apply the gel over the rash. Let it act until it dries. Repeat this procedure trice a day.
5. Boil a few tablespoons of oatmeal in a cup of water until the paste is formed. Allow it to cool and then put it in a piece of gauze and apply as a compress. Let it act for 30 minutes then remove the compress. Apply another one in the evening.
Image Credits: Theconversation