If migraines are ruining your day-by-day chores and drugs are no longer effective in stopping the pressure that is killing your head, then you should try my healing bath bombs, especially design to relieve those painful migraines and headaches.
Instead of taking all sorts of painkillers, you should better take a few deep breaths and fill your bathtub with lukewarm water, then throw in it a calming bath bomb. Soak your body in it for 20-30 minutes, and you’ll slowly feel how that painful migraine will fade away.
It may sound like a myth, but it isn’t! You can easily alleviate a painful headache or migraine with the help of these healing bath bombs based on essential oils.
Hence, you can prepare your own bath bombs by combining all the below ingredients:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tbs almond oil
- 3 teaspoons witch hazel
- 1 teaspoon green mica powder
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- Small spray bottle with water
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix well. Make sure there are no clumps.
- In a small glass bowl, combine the almond oil, essential oils and witch hazel.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the large bowl, it will fizz once the liquid touches it.
- Begin mixing using a fork (or your hands) until everything looks combined and somewhat moist.
- Prep your molds (the molds I use are on this page!) and use a spoon to fill the molds halfway. Using a silicone spatula, press the mixture into the molds firmly. Spray each mold with a small bit of water (one spray) and press down again to make sure they’re firm.
- Using too much water will cause the bombs to lose their fizz. If you don’t press down firmly, the bombs will not hold together.
- Divide the rest of the mixture into the molds and again press down firmly. Spray the top with water and press down again.
- Let sit on the counter for twenty four hours to set before removing from molds.
- Makes 4 large ball bath bombs or 9 cupcake style bombs if using silicone cupcake molds.
As a personal advice, I want to tell you that these bath bombs will leave your bathtub a bit slippery, so be careful when you get out, not to fall! I almost kissed the bathroom floor!