Urinary tract infections are really painful and pretty much uncomfortable. I really feel pity for any woman suffering from UTI, because I know the struggle.
I went to a trip a few weeks ago, better said a circuit through Turkey. It was amazing, only that I ended with UTI. The causes may vary, but sitting in a bus all day long and peeing in public toilets is not the most hygienic experience.
Once I got home I call for a doctor appointment, but it had some spare time in a week. I simply couldn’t wait that long, so I searched in my grandma’s memory for some solutions. The remedy came in a minute and the UTI symptoms alleviated within 24 hours. Of course, I seek for doctor’s advice to avoid complications. But, it was nothing to be afraid of!
In the morning and evening rely on Oregano Oil Capsules…
- Take a capsule of oregano oil in the morning and another at night with orange juice or any other natural juice that supplies vitamin C.
- This is because you also need to up the vitamin C levels in your system to fight the infection.
- You will feel improvement after the first day, but you must repeat the dosage for about five days and the infection will have fully cleared up. It is also a great idea to ingest probiotics during this period.
…then bring up the heavy artillery: Baking Soda and Cranberry-Grape Juice!
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 8 oz of water or juice. I used cranberry-grape juice because it is super sweet and helps hide the salty taste of the baking soda a bit.
How To Prepare:
All I did is mix the baking soda with the juice or water and drink it. I did this three times a day for three days and my UTI was gone. I would have continued another couple of days if it wasn’t gone, but no more than a week. I felt an almost instant relief in pain by the end of the first day, and by the end of the third day, my body was back to normal.
Important! Drink plenty of water during this time and wipe from front to back after using the restroom (this must be done EVERY TIME you use the restroom).