I had to work late this week to finish my tasks, so I did! By the end of the week the tasks were completed and so my back! After sitting in a chair from 9 ‘till late at night, in that awkward turtle position, my back was hurting pretty badly.
To get some back pain relief I decided to spend my weekend in bed, resting. But, this is what I should’ve avoid doing, because I worsen my condition.
What to do when you’re having an aching back?
Well, the first thing is to rest for a couple of hours, and then perform some exercises or stretches for back pain relief. In the below video are some easy stability ball exercises for back pain.
But, in addition to those exercises, there’s nothing more relieving than the power of this natural salve for back pain:
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of beeswax pastille
- 1 tbsp of ginger powder
- 1 tbsp of cayenne powder
- 10 drops of lavender oil
- 10 drops of peppermint oil
- Wide glass jar with lid
1. Add coconut oil and beeswax in a saucepan. Place the saucepan over medium-low heat allowing the oil and wax to melt.
2. Add the ginger powder and cayenne powder, and stir to combine.
3. Remove mixture from the stove and allow it to cool slightly. Add the essential oils and mix well.
4. Pour salve into a glass jar and allow it to cool and firm. Once it becomes firm, cover and store in a cool dark place.
How to use?
Massage into sore muscles, achy joints and other sources of pain as often as needed. And remember, a little dab of this spicy salve goes a long way to relieving pain.