Hemorrhoids are caused by the dilation and inflammation of blood vessels in the rectal area. The main reason for hemorrhoids appearance is the effort you are making during defecation. However, there are other reasons!
If those inflamed blood vessels break, they will trigger an unpleasant bleeding. If the blood is light red, it comes from a damaged blood vessel. But if it’s darker in color, it may come from another area inside the colon. In extreme cases surgery is indicated.
Hemorrhoids are an unpleasant problem. The most common symptoms include: pain during defecation, bleeding, itching and burning sensation in the rectal area.
Struggling with hemorrhoids? I’m pretty sure you already know a lot of treatments for hemorrhoids – from over-the-counter ointments to surprising home remedies. However, most of the over-the-counter ointments are simply ineffective. On the other hand, home remedies can be a real problem solver. I started a hemorrhoidal therapy a few months ago when I couldn’t bear the rectal pain anymore! I actually managed to combat the pain and to get rid of external hemorrhoids using only this therapy. Going to the bathroom wasn’t a nuisance anymore and sitting down at the office suddenly became a pleasure.
First thing to do when dealing with hemorrhoids is to apply: Ice packs
Ice is useful for inflammation, so ice compresses over the rectal area it will relieve pain, leaving your tush with a pleasant sensation.
The second step is to apply: Aloe Vera
Even if there are plenty of remedies for hemorrhoids, you should know that the secret lies in: Aloe Vera. This plant should be your best friend when it comes to skin care, especially if you are experiencing burns or irritations. Aloe Vera works very well for hemorrhoids. If you are not allergic, apply fresh Aloe Vera gel a gel over the rectal area.
Method of preparation and application:
- If you have an aloe vera plant, harvest two or three leaves and cut them lengthwise.
- Scrape the gel into a glass or porcelain bowl.
- Apply it over the inflamed areas.
Or you can try another option: freeze the aloe vera gel and then apply the cold product to calm the affected area.
After calming down the hemorrhoidal area, you must start the healing process: apply Raw Potatoes and Mangelwurzel Beet
These two vegetables have anti-inflammatory properties and are known for their healing powers. You can apply them directly or you can use them as a suppository for a more intense effect.
Preparation and application of potatoes:
- Peel a potato and grate it.
- Apply it locally, leave for a few minutes to act, then rinse the area with warm water.
- Or you can cut a slice of potato in the shape of a suppository and introduce it rectally for 20 minutes. It will provide you an instant calming effect.
Preparation and application of Mangelwurzel beet:
- Purchase a handful of Mangelwurzel leaves, rinse them in cold water and store them in the refrigerator.
- Then apply the Mangelwurzel beet leaves locally after using the potato remedy.