Sinusitis already made a lot of victims among my family and friends. That awful heavy head sensation, tension and pain behind your eyes and in your neck are the main symptoms of sinusitis and along with them come a runny and stuffy nose. It seems that your head is ready to pop out. But it won’t! It’s just this awful tension and pressure you constantly feel in the head when you’re suffering from sinus infection.
How to describe sinusitis?
Simple! Sinusitis is the inflammation of the tissue that lines the skull cavities which normally are filled with air. Sometimes the swelling of this tissue blocks off the entry of the sinuses with mucus. Suddenly, you will feel pain in the cheeks, forehead and a runny nose. Not treated, it may lead to bacterial infection.
How to get rid of sinusitis
Antibiotics are often prescribed to get rid of this condition. However, there are several natural options that can replace successfully antibiotics. More precisely, natural antibiotics, such as horseradish and garlic mixed in one potion alongside with some other tonic ingredients. Let’s see how you can prepare this master tonic to get rid of sinusitis and its awful symptoms in less than a day. As a bonus, this tonic is the key to a cold free winter if administrated before the cold season.
- ½ cup of chopped horseradish root
- ½ cup of chopped garlic
- ½ cup of chopped onion
- ¼ cup of chopped ginger
- ¼ cup of chopped turmeric root
- 1 chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh thyme
- 1 minced onion (or grinded)
- Apple cider vinegar
- Raw honey
- Layer the chopped ingredients into a quart sized glass Mason Jar in the order mentioned above. Pour the apple cider vinegar over the ingredients, enough to cover them. Seal the jar tightly.
- If you want to drink this master tonic in order to prevent cold, let it sit for 4 weeks. If you use it for treating sinusitis, let it sit for 2 hours or overnight.
How to administrate:
- After the period mentioned above, strain the liquid into a clean glass jar and add honey to taste. I added 2 teaspoons.
For cold symptoms: take 1 tablespoon daily
For sinusitis: take 1 tablespoon three times a day after main meals. Don’t administrate this tonic on an empty stomach.