All women have a small amount of facial hair which is not noticeable. However, some women are not so lucky and their facial hair is pretty visible. Not visible like a man’s beard, but you can actually see small hair follicles on the chin and cheeks. It often appears to women with dense hair growth.
Getting rid of facial hair is not difficult, although it requires a gentle hair removal method. You can’t shave your facial hair, because it’s the first step in growing a beard afterwards – and we don’t like that. However, there are other methods such as laser therapy, but many of us can’t afford it. On the other hand, you can try certain natural alternatives in removing your hair. Actually, this method is been used by our grandma’s back in the 40’s when weren’t so much options in removing your hair.
Here’s what you have to do:
- 2 tablespoons of alum powder
- 2 tablespoons of Johnson’s baby oil
- First take some alum and grind it to make fine powder. Now in a bowl take 2 tablespoons of alum powder and 2 tablespoons of Johnson’s baby oil. Mix them well to combine both the ingredients well. And your hair removal remedy is now ready.
- Apply this on your face and the affected areas where you do not want hair. Leave it for good 20- 25 minutes to let it dry. Then wash your face with normal water, pat dry and moisturize your face well.
- For best results repeat this procedure 2-3 times in a week and you will see the facial hair and unwanted hair will be gone completely.
Another interesting hair removal option is Threading. However you have to search for someone specialized in handling the thread.
This ancient hair removal method using a string is highly sought after for precise eyebrow shaping and facial hair removal that can last up to six weeks. It’s quick, uses no chemicals, and is generally inexpensive. A big plus is that if you can feel the hair, threading can remove it.